Dates and Events
- Club Meeting, 1st Tuesday of every month, starting at 7:00 pm. Members are encouraged to attend.
- Board of Director's Meeting - 3rd Tuesday of month, starting at 7:00 pm.
- For a membership - See the membership page for new procedures for purchasing memberships.
- The club has a 20 x 20 picnic shelter in memory of Lynn & Larry Sproles. It will be used under a first come first serve basis.
- New Pistol Range: The pistol and rifle range is now devided by a mound of dirt so members can both shoot rifles and pistols without endangering each other. Both the pistol range and rifle range are now open.
- The Trap Range will be closed indefinitly after Sun., Jan. 8, 2017.
- The Richmond Conservation Club recently purchased an oscillating GMZ Superstar trap thrower from Fall Creek Valley Conservation Club and will have it installed as soon as possible. A special thanks to Dan Fesler and Steve Bemish, President of Fall Creek Valley, for helping us to be able to purchase this thrower.
- The new trap thrower is installed. Thank you to the crew that installed it: Mike Ramey, Bill Porter, Charles Rich, and Bob Thomas.
Club Home Page
History and Location
Thank you for visiting Richmond Conservation Club's page at Angelfire.
Please come back and visit again!