The club has a 2-1/4 acre pond for fishing and is stocked every spring. Fishing is available from daylight to dark, starting from April 1st through October 31st.
- No more than 2 catfish over 12 inches may be kept per day.
- No more than 10 bluegills and crappies in combination may be kept per day.
- All bass are catch and release: Except 1 bass over 20 inches may be kept for Trophy Mount per year.
- A fisherman may use only 2 poles at a time.
- Fishing dates are April1, through October31. Sunrise to sunset.
- Use of live minnows is prohibited as they introduce carp to the lake.
- Do not catch or bother spawning fish, they produce our future fishing.
- Do not kill or capture the frogs and do not bother in any manner the waterfowl.
- No swimming in the lake at any time.
- All limits of fish are per membership, not individuals
- Fishing for 2018 will remain open until 24 November, depending on the weather and no ice on pond.
Club Home Page
History and Location