Meetings and Rental
- The club house is used mainly for the Members and Directors monthly meetings, or it can be rented out.
- The first Tuesday of every month, at 7:00 PM , is the club meeting open to all members. The 3rd Tuesday of every month is the meeting for the Board of Directors only.
- The clubhouse can be rented for the day (till 11:00 PM) to any member for the fee of $50.00 and a $50.00 deposit. The deposit will be returned if the club house is clean and there are no damages. A written request with the type of activity, number of people, date, time needed and for how long, must be submitted to a Board Member (see list of officers). The request will then be approved by the Board of Directors. If approved, the sponsor Board Member will collect the rental fee, plus lock and unlock the club house.
- The club house is equipped with a full kitchen, mens and womens restrooms, fireplace, and tables both inside and on the screened porch.
- When renting the clubhouse, only members can fish and use the range.
Club Home Page
History and Location
Thank you for visiting Richmond Conservation Club's page at Angelfire.
Please come back and visit again!