The archery range is over 50 yards long. The center is clear of trees for target practice. Trees line both side to practice actual hunting conditions. Archery rules and regulations are below.
- Only shoot from designated area.
- Only shoot at target in front of hay bales.
- All arrows must hit designated impact area.
- Be sure no one is in impact area before and during shooting arrows.
- Besure of your back stop.
- Clean up your trash.
- The range will not be available for use during any scheduled club event unless approved by the range officer.
- No alcohol or drugs are to be consumed before or during shooting. No alcohol or drugs permitted on range.
Gun Club Menu
Gun Club Home Page
History and Location
Thank you for visiting Richmond Conservation Club's page at Angelfire.
Please come back and visit again!